The International Support Fibromyalgia Network is a patient lead nonprofit organization established in early 2017 to fulfill the unmet needs of the Fibromyalgia community. ISFN fosters collaboration among patient advocates, stakeholders, and promotes unity in the community through innovative patient and medical education, technology integrations, advocacy education, and biomedical research initiatives.
Everyone deserves positive healthcare experiences and with the help of our community leaders across the world, ISFN is taking on Fibromyalgia in the new decade with fresh ideas and community support. ISFN is a tax-exempt charitable organization eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions under IRS Code Section 501(c)(3). Our federal tax identification number is 81-4591862.
Our vision for a better Fibromyalgia future includes filling in the gaps for the following:
- Patient-Centered Education: Fibromyalgia Education Tour & Online Webinars
- Community Leaders Coalition
- Fibromyalgia Families Program
- Medical Education: ProjectECHO
- Health Coaching
- Veteran Voices For Fibromyalgia Coalition
- Fibromyalgia Research Coalition
- ESRI Fibromyalgia ArcGIS StoryMaps
- Advocacy Community Education
- Advocacy Day 2019