The International Support Fibromyalgia Network (Support Fibro) is a nonprofit patient organization empowering the Fibromyalgia community to come together through education, research, and advocacy. We believe everyone deserves positive healthcare experiences and with the help of our local leader across the world, we’re reshaping the landscape of healthcare education and expanding local resources.
Our vision for a better Fibromyalgia future includes filling in the gaps for the following:
- Patient-Centered Education: Fibromyalgia Education Tour & Online Webinars
- Community Leaders Coalition
- Fibromyalgia Families Program
- Medical Education: ProjectECHO
- Health Coaching
- Veteran Voices For Fibromyalgia Coalition
- Fibromyalgia Research Coalition
- ESRI Fibromyalgia ArcGIS StoryMaps
- Advocacy Community Education
- Advocacy Day 2019
All of our programs have an education, advocacy and support component. Since we strive to serve women and men of all ages, all of our programs are overseen by experienced leadership teams.