Become a Patient Leader in your community: Email us
Support Fibro is taking the lead on Fibromyalgia public awareness campaigns which includes proclamations, media outreach, patient education, and other awareness rallies. We hope you will get involved. Let’s make Fibromyalgia Awareness Month the biggest it’s been to date.
We are proud to be working with Looms for Lupus, People With Empathy, Being Fibro Mom, FibroMomBlog, Men With Fibromyalgia, Fibro Life, Fibro Warriors Living Life, Veteran Voices for Fibromyalgia, and other advocates for May Awareness campaigns that support Fibromyalgia, Lupus, and Mental Health.
May is the month we all come together to educate and raise awareness about Fibromyalgia with our friends and family, at work, and in our neighborhoods. Take part to share the facts, and make a difference for all those impacted by Fibromyalgia.
Join our team of advocates for interviews, proclamations, town halls, and collaborations. Fibromyalgia Awareness Day is May 12th and World Lupus Day is May 10th. Get ready to turn the month of May purple!
1. Ask your city, county, or state to proclaim May Fibromyalgia Awareness Month
2. Post your Support Fibro Sign on social media
3. Join the #ShineForFibro campaign
4. Update Facebook profile photo with Support Fibro Facebook Frame
5. Sign up for virtual fundraising
6. Share your story with us – fill out form here
7. Get involved with our advocacy calls
Follow our adventures, get live updates and share your own photos. Tag your content with #supportfibro!