Join Us This Giving Tuesday to Make a Difference in the Lives of Fibromyalgia Patients!
This Giving Tuesday, we invite you to be a part of a compassionate movement dedicated to changing the lives of those affected by fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is more than just chronic pain; it’s a daily challenge that millions face, often in silence and without adequate support.
Our national nonprofit, Support Fibromyalgia Network is committed to providing patient resources and a supportive community to everyone living with fibromyalgia. But we can’t do it alone – your support is vital.
- Support and Resources: With your help, we can continue offering essential support services, educational materials, and outreach programs. This includes keeping our workshops and conferences free.
- Collaborative Care: With your generous support we can continue to provide group health coaching to the fibromyalgia community through scholarships. Our goal is to bring on more Board Certified Health Coaches in order to launch more groups that can cater to various ages and interests.
- Medical Education: We finally have leads on doctors willing to train other doctors! Our first goal is to establish medical training through Project ECHO so we can our reach our next goal of training at least one medical provider that takes insurance in every state all the fundamentals for fibromyalgia.
- Empower Research: Your donation can help fund critical research into fibromyalgia, paving the way for new treatments and deeper understanding.
- Advocacy Training: We need the ability to offer scholarships or stipends to the fibromyalgia team leaders working closer with their congressional leaders.
- Raise Awareness: Together, we can amplify the voices of those with fibromyalgia, raising awareness and promoting better care.
Every Contribution Counts! Whether you give up your cup of coffee for a day, can donate a $1, $5 or $50, your donation makes a real impact.
Join Our Community! Your commitment to helping us grow will make a difference. Share our cause with your friends and family, and let’s rally together on Giving Tuesday to raise some funding for fibromyalgia! Your generosity brings hope, support, and much-needed awareness to the fibromyalgia community. Thank you!
Here are the various ways you can give:
– Donate directly through the PayPal Giving Fund
– Buy See’s Candies Chocolates through our YUMraising campaigns
– Purchase Flowers via Flower Power Fundraising
– Host a Facebook Fundraiser
– Sell or buy items on eBay Charity
– Sell or Buy items through Nextdoor
– Host a live stream on Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook via Streamlabs Charity
– Make a purchase through the Heart, Faith & Strength Store, Frida Botanicals, and the Achy Smile store. These are our affiliate links.
– Volunteer your time. This gets overlooked, but it’s super important for us. We need bloggers, social media posts, advocacy mentors, business mentorship, patients willing to become a Fibromyalgia Delegate, fundraisers, interviews, and hosted workshops. Even a hour of time for conversation or mentorship makes a huge difference.
– Introduce us to a healthcare provider or researcher. We are growing and looking to launch medical education.
– Join our Advocacy Training
– Follow, subscribe, and share our our social media accounts at YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.
If you are unsure of the ways to give, reach out to friends @supportfibro.org to brainstorm. We are a registered nonprofit organization established in 2017.
Tax ID: 81-4591862
80 W Sierra Madre Blvd. #104,
Sierra Madre, CA 91024