GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world on December 3, 2019, and every day. It was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. Over the past seven years, this idea has grown into a global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
As we head into 2020, our Fibromyalgia community needs stronger action items and follow through. At #SupportFibro, we’re ready to take on the tasks that need to be completed, but we do need your help. There are many ways to fundraise for Fibromyalgia and we encourage your ideas. Here’s some top of mind ideas on ways to give to our nonprofit organization.
How can you support our programs?
1. Follow us on social media and share our content. Find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
2. Shop AmazonSmile and designate the “International Support Fibromyalgia Network” as your charity of choice. CLICK HERE to add us. Every time you shop, Amazon will donate a portion of the proceeds to our nonprofit.
3. Purchase off our Amazon Charity List to give to support groups and other patients in need. We can designate these gifts in your name. Let us know if you are an author or have a product on Amazon that patients can use. For now, we provide these products to patients in need, give at patient workshops and provide to patient groups free of charge.
4. Host a Facebook Fundraiser! CLICK HERE to create a personal fundraiser on your Facebook profile.
5. Sell for eBay Charity or encourage someone you know to sell. Here is our eBay Charity Profile.
6. Host your own fundraiser! Creativity is always encouraged. Host a concert, art show, paint night, shoe collection, or restaurant night.
7. Host a Fibromyalgia Tour event!
8. Become a Community Leader or Patient Advisor.
There are so many ways to give and get involved with our Support Fibromyalgia community! If you have any questions or other ideas, please reach out!
Donations go directly into programs!
- Patient Empowered Education – these are free in-person educational workshops for patients through the Fibromyalgia Education Tour and we also supply free Fibromyalgia resources to support groups in the chronic illness community.
- College and High School Fibromyalgia Education Resources
- Health Coaching Services – Scholarship coaching for families and young adults
- Medical Education – Project ECHO (Case-Based Learning for medical providers and allied professionals)
- Advocacy Training & Advocacy Day
- Direct Research Funding & Research Coalitions
This Post Has 0 Comments