Wellness is a process, never a static state. Coaches are collaborative and co-creative partners in a clients’ journeys to reach their wellness goals. It’s a growth-promoting relationship all about the client. Coaching sessions emphasize strengths and build on what’s working. This is a brand new ISFN program available through patient scholarships. Scholarships are awarded based on need and readiness.
1. Fibromyalgia parents currently enrolled in college.
2. Currently enrolled college student (age 18-24) living with Fibromyalgia.
3. The Wahls Protocol
- If you are interested in applying for any of the current scholarships, please fill out the interest form on this page.
- One of our leadership team members will contact you for a phone interview and send a scholarship application. Scholarships recipients will be notified and get full access to coaching materials.
- Scholarships include 6 group sessions over 3 months, so each group meets bi-weekly at a set day and time. Only 3 Fibromyalgia patients per group.
- Guest lectures will be scheduled on off weeks
- All coaches have been pre-screened to reflect ISFN values.
- All scholarship recipients will gain access to secret learning modules, and invited to private webinars and Q&A’s.
Melissa is a Board Certified Functional Medicine Health Coach, Wahls Protocol® Certified Health Practitioner, Bredesen Protocol Health Coach (ReCODE & ReVERSE), and a Nutrition Certified Health Coach specialized in the Ketogenic Diet and Intermittent Fasting.
Suzanne is a Certified Health Coach in the bay area, wife, mother of three beautiful children, a psychology student working towards her BA, and creator of FibroMomBlog.
Coaches & Educators
We are always excited to connect with like-minded health and wellness coaches, and healthcare professionals to join our patient programs, Fibromyalgia ECHO, webinars, and events. New ideas welcome!
Events & Tools
Resources, webinars, and workshops
To launch Fibromyalgia Awareness Month we're giving away our Support Fibromyalgia Coloring Book! Print it…