We’re making Functional Medicine Health Coaching accessible to the Fibromyalgia community with a group coach approach. Wellness is a process, never a static state. Coaches are collaborative and co-creative partners in your journey to reach their wellness goals. It’s a growth-promoting relationship all about the client. This is a brand new program available through patient scholarships. Scholarships are awarded based on need and readiness.
1. Currently enrolled college students living with Fibromyalgia.
2. The Wahls Protocol
3. Functional Medicine for Fibromyalgia
- If you are interested in applying for any of the current scholarships, please fill out the interest form on this page.
- One of our leadership team members will contact you for a phone interview and send a scholarship application. Scholarships recipients will be notified and get full access to coaching materials.
- Scholarships include 6 group sessions over 3 months, so each group meets bi-weekly at a set day and time. Only 3 Fibromyalgia patients per group.
- Guest lectures will be scheduled on off weeks
- All coaches have been pre-screened to reflect ISFN values.
- All scholarship recipients will gain access to secret learning modules, and invited to private webinars and Q&A’s.
Melissa is a Board Certified Functional Medicine Health Coach, Wahls Protocol® Certified Health Practitioner, Bredesen Protocol Health Coach (ReCODE & ReVERSE), and a Nutrition Certified Health Coach specialized in the Ketogenic Diet and Intermittent Fasting.
Coaches & Educators
We are always excited to connect with like-minded health and wellness coaches, and healthcare professionals to join our patient programs, Fibromyalgia ECHO, webinars, and events. New ideas welcome!
Events & Tools
Resources, webinars, and workshops
To launch Fibromyalgia Awareness Month we're giving away our Support Fibromyalgia Coloring Book! Print it…