Wellness is a process, never a static state. Coaches are collaborative and co-creative partners in a clients’ journeys to reach their wellness goals. It’s a growth-promoting relationship all about the client. Coaching sessions emphasize strengths and build on what’s working. This is a brand new ISFN program available through patient scholarships. Scholarships are awarded based on need and readiness to change.
1. Fibromyalgia parents currently enrolled in college.
2. Currently enrolled college student (age 18-24) living with Fibromyalgia.
3. Parents living with Fibromyalgia.
4. The Wahls Protocol
- If you are interested in applying for any of the current scholarships, please fill out the interest form on this page.
- One of our leadership team members will contact you for a phone interview and send a scholarship application. Scholarships recipients will be notified and get full access to coaching materials.
- Scholarships include 6 group sessions over 3 months, so each group meets bi-weekly at a set day and time. Only 3 Fibromyalgia patients per group.
- Guest lectures will be scheduled on off weeks
- All coaches have been pre-screened to reflect ISFN values.
- All scholarship recipients will gain access to secret learning modules, and invited to private webinars and Q&A’s.
Melissa is a Board Certified Functional Medicine Health Coach, Wahls Protocol® Certified Health Practitioner, Bredesen Protocol Health Coach (ReCODE & ReVERSE), and a Nutrition Certified Health Coach specialized in the Ketogenic Diet and Intermittent Fasting.
Suzanne is a Certified Health Coach in the bay area, wife, mother of three beautiful children, a psychology student working towards her BA, and creator of FibroMomBlog.
Brandi is a Navy veteran living in South Carolina with her four sweet children. She is a fibromyalgia thriver, Certified Health Coach, creator of Being Fibro Mom, and contributor to the Fibromyalgia Magazine. Brandi enjoys reading, writing, and creating smoothie recipes.
Coaches & Educators
We are always excited to connect with like-minded health and wellness coaches, and healthcare professionals to join our patient programs, Fibromyalgia ECHO, webinars, and events. New ideas welcome!
Events & Tools
Resources, webinars, and workshops
Starting Monday, March 9th through Friday, March 13th we are asking that you Support Fibromyalgia…